| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chiba in September is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy. Around 177.4mm (7in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Chiba September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chiba, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chiba:
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) NW
- Chichibu, Japan - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) WNW
- Tokyo, Japan - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) WNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 121.6 kms (75.5 miles) W
- Yokohama, Japan - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) WSW
- Mishima, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) WSW
- Ajiro, Japan - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) WSW
- Tateyama, Japan - 71.8 kms (44.6 miles) SSW
- Oshima, Japan - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SW