| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chiba in January is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 49.2mm (1.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Chiba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chiba, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chiba:
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) NW
- Chichibu, Japan - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) WNW
- Tokyo, Japan - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) WNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 121.6 kms (75.5 miles) W
- Yokohama, Japan - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) WSW
- Mishima, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) WSW
- Ajiro, Japan - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) WSW
- Tateyama, Japan - 71.8 kms (44.6 miles) SSW
- Oshima, Japan - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SW